“Your thoughts control your feelings, your feelings control your actions and your actions control your events.”
We are living in a time of such uncertainty. Many people struggle with anxiety, feelings of uncertainty, and lack of control. Marisa Peer – a leading celebrity therapist – has been highlighting ways we can look to strengthen our mindset and create true emotional resilience. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn strategies to reprogram your mind and become unstoppable.
Listen out for:
- How to give yourself certainty in an uncertain world.
- The importance of saying ‘I Am Enough’.
- Tips to manage anxiety and stress.
- A guided meditation to reprogram your mind.
- Prepare yourself for a life-changing transformational hypnotherapy session with Marisa Peer’s FREE Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_rtha
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is the creator of multi-award-winning, ‘Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®)’ and the founder of the ‘I Am Enough’ movement. She also is an international bestselling author of 5 books, a motivational speaker, personal development expert, and leading celebrity therapist. She has been described as a “Great British pioneer” by Men’s Health magazine, and she is the only woman featured in an article on ‘The Best Of British’.