“If you are doing it for the rewards, you are doing it for the wrong reasons.”
Many people go into entrepreneurship believing they can earn much more money if they have their own business. While this belief is not entirely wrong, it takes a while for them to get there. In fact, they probably lose money at the beginning of their path. Chris Jarvis, a world-class financial advisor, is here to help us lift the veil on the reality of entrepreneurship.
Listen out for:
- Chris’s personal story.
- The goal of Giraffe University.
- How to deal with entrepreneurship burnout.
- Areas you need to look into for success.
- Find out more about Giraffe University here 👉 www.giraffeU.com
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Chris Jarvis
Before creating Giraffe University, Chris Jarvis was an applied mathematician by training but has advised thousands of very successful entrepreneurs. For decades, Chris has helped successful entrepreneurs and wealthy families build and protect significant wealth. He discovered the paths the richest people took on their way to stand out among the masses. And that is how Giraffe University was founded. Chris is also the author of 16 books. In 2018, He wrote the bestselling book, 6 Secrets to Leveraging Success: A Guide for Entrepreneurs, Family Offices, and Their Trusted Advisors, and in June 2020, he released Giraffe Money: See Better Paths to Elevated Wealth, a book that helps people understand and increase their personal wealth.