“Look for accurate things to appreciate about other people, and in this ways, you make your life more beautiful.”
Through exercises and provocative lessons, anyone can harness the power and awesome wonder of their genius, mastering life-changing skills such as problem-solving, creative thinking, self-expression, and life balance. Our guest today, Michael J. Gelb, is a pioneer in creative thinking, innovative leadership, executive coaching, and author of 17 books. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Michael J. Gelb discuss how to develop full potential by following the example of the greatest genius of all time, Leonardo da Vinci.
Listen out for:
- How one thinks like Leonardo Da Vinci.
- 7 Principles To Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci.
- The third chapter of Michaels’s book.
- The secret to sharpening your sense of sight.
- The magic question for liberating appreciation.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Michael J. Gelb
Michael is a senior fellow at The Center for Humanistic Management and a member of the Leading People and Organizations Advisory Board at the Fordham University Gabelli School of Business. Michael was also awarded a Batten Fellowship in Innovation from the University of Virginia’s Darden Graduate School of Business, andco-directed the acclaimed Leading Innovation Seminar there for more than 10 years. Michael was honored as “Brain of the Year” (1999) by the Brain Trust Charity – other recipients include Steven Hawking, Garry Kasparov, and Edward De Bono. Michael is the author of 17 books, including How to Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci, Discover Your Genius, Innovate Like Edison, and The Art of Connection: 7 Relationship Building Skills Every Leader Needs Now.