Treat yourself like someone you love.
From Mindvalley’s A-Fest stage in Portugal, internationally touring spoken word artist, motivational speaker and conscious filmmaker, Adam Roa, performs an uplifting presentation on how the key to creating perfect relationships starts with the one we have with ourselves.
Adam artfully illustrates how it is only by learning to truly love all parts of ourselves — our fears, our anger, our shame — that we’ll be able to develop compassion, love and strong relationship with others. Adam shows us how we can practice growing our circle of love and voices the powerful truth we’ve all been waiting to hear.
You are what you’ve been looking for.
You are enough.
— Adam Roa
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to turn your pain into your purpose
- How we project into the unknown future based on our past experience
- Why choosing love is a conscious choice, but that it still takes practice (and how we can do this)
- Why community and authenticity are essential for building strong relationships
- What our consumerist society preys on (and how you can avoid it)
- A practical way to develop compassion and empathy for others
- The best way to elicit change and what we need to remember when looking at our page views
We get a reflection of what we can be when we step into unity and community, and allow ourselves to step into our authenticity.
— Adam Roa
Ready to start creating the powerful relationships you’ve always dreamed of? Take 15 minutes and listen to Adam’s soulful reminder of how to get started with the most important one of all.
Connect with Adam:
Inspired? Here are a few related articles we think you’ll enjoy!
- How To Awaken Yourself From Within
- How To Open Up Your Heart When You Love Someone
- 7 Healing Quotes On How To Love Yourself And Reclaim Your Sexual Power
How did you find Adam’s poetry piece?
Let us know in your review!