Nature wants you to have orgasms. It makes you younger.
In this unique (juicy!) episode live from Mindvalley’s A-Fest Ibiza stage, renown speakers Esther Perel, Dan Savage and Marisa Peer have a 3-way round-table discussion on love, lust, and the modern relationship. (Warning: adult language ahead!)
Esther, Dan and Marissa share their top practical tips to form a rewarding, successful relationship, their take on how the modern relationship has evolved over time and the most important thing they’ve each learned from their own personal relationships. They share their best strategies for single people looking to connect and why sexual compatibility is key.
“We each get to do love how it works for us. There is no doing love ‘wrong’.”
– Dan Savage
In this smokin’ episode you’ll discover:
- The 3 doors to entry for sex
- What should replace the traditional marriage vows
- What the price of admission is and why you need to figure it out ASAP before starting any relationship
- If your spouse should be your best friend or not (this is interesting!)
- What emotional infidelity is and how to know if you’re cheating
- Why perfect people actually get rejected more (you need to hear this!)
- What to do with a partner that is constantly distracted (aka – by their phone)
- Why we keep picking the same types of people over and over again
- Why we need to redefine what a successful relationship is and why LTR and STR can both be successful
- Why breaking up with someone isn’t necessarily a bad thing
- If being single is a good thing or not – and what to do if you’re single and looking
- Strategies to overcome language barriers in communicating your feelings
- Live Q&A from the audience
“Do you bond with other people to create a new meaning and sense of fulfillment for yourself?”
– Ester Perel
Tune in today. We guarantee you won’t want to miss this one!
Connect with Marisa:
Connect with Ester:
Connect with Dan:
“We play the only part we’ve ever known. But we can change the script at any time.”
– Marisa Peer
Inspired? Here are a few related articles for you!
What was your favorite learning from the episode?
Let us know in your review!