“When you are streaming, people get attached to you and get to know you as a person to the point where they are happy to hear about any part of your life.”
Nowadays, anyone can earn money through streaming…but have you ever talked to a streamer in person to see what their life is actually like? Our favorite Twitch streamer, Pokimane, is here to take us behind the scenes of the industry.
Listen out for:
- Pokimane’s personal story.
- What streaming is.
- The life of streamers.
- Pokimane’s self-care practices.
- Find out more about Pokimane here👉 https://www.instagram.com/pokimanelol/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you’ll enjoy!
- How to Get Paid for What You Know: 7 Tips By Graham Cochrane
- A Guide to Unique Business Ideas, Inspired by Mindvalley Quests
- How to Use Transcendental Practices to Get Creative Ideas for Your Business
Imane Anys better known by her online alias ‘Pokimane’ is a Moroccan-Canadian internet personality. As a Twitch streamer and YouTuber, Pokimane is best known for her live streams on Twitch, where she showcases her video gaming experiences, most notably in League of Legends and Fortnite. Pokimane is the top female streamer on Twitch by a wide margin, currently boasting the highest concurrent viewership and followers among all women on the platform. With over 24M followers across YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram, Pokimane has a unique grasp on the gaming community and has consistently shown the ability to grow her communities at an exponential rate.