“Your suffering can often be the bread crumbs toward your life purpose and your life mission.”
We’ve all had the experience of doing the things we don’t like and not following our passion for our own reasoning. Maybe because of money, maybe because of our parents, the fear or so many other factors. The host of The Chase Jarvis LIVE Show, Chase Jarvis, and the CEO of Mindvalley, Vishen Lakhiani are here to show us the power of following our passion and leading with intuition.
Listen out for:
- Vishen’s success story.
- How Mindvalley was created.
- The Concept Of Beautiful Destruction.
- The power of our Soulprint.
- The importance of following your intuition.
- Grab Vishen’s new book The Buddha and the Badass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/buddhabadass
- Listen to Chase’s podcast here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/C3srC2TV
- Grab your own copy of Chase Jarvis’s book here 👉 https://creativecalling.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Chase Jarvis
Chase Jarvis is an American photographer, director, artist, and entrepreneur. He is the chief executive officer of CreativeLive, an online education platform that he co-founded in 2010. Chase is also the host of The Chase Jarvis LIVE Show podcast. He published his first book, The Best Camera: Is the One That’s With You, in 2009. In his recent book Creative Calling, Jarvis will help you develop a clear vision of your dream in career and life.