“The relentless alignment of decisions and actions with intentions is the foundation of success.”
Have you ever worked in one of those companies with so many plans for the year…but once Quarter 4 is up, none of those plans ever manifest? Strategy and execution consultant, Michael Canic is here to tell us where things go wrong.
Listen out for:
- Signs of a wrong commitment.
- The key to successful consistency.
- How to manage your own psychology.
- Find more about Michael Canic here 👉 https://www.makingstrategyhappen.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Michael Canic
Michael is the founder and the Chief Flag-Bearer of Making Strategy Happen®, a consultancy which helps committed leaders turn ambition into strategy, and strategy into reality. Through his consulting company, Bridgeway Leadership, he has helped hundreds of organizational leaders across North America achieve their strategic goals by instituting the structure and discipline of his Strategic Management System™. Michael is also the author of RUTHLESS CONSISTENCY: How Committed Leaders Execute Strategy, Implement Change and Build Organizations That Win.