Hiring A-Players begins with an A-Player interview process
It’s a fact; hiring is expensive and time-consuming. Chances are you’ll get more mediocre applicants and sometimes even dishonest ones. The worst case is a mishire. Are these avoidable? Absolutely! Start by setting an effective strategy in place. This episode will teach you how.
Listen out for:
- The importance of targeting high performers in your job-listing and how to do it right
- Topgrading: The tried and true process to help you avoid mishiring your next candidate
- How to spot an honest A-player in the interview process
Like this episode?
Leave us a review on iTunes, Twitter or Instagram (@Mindvalley).
A little bit about… Brad Smart
- Having conducted in-depth interviews with over 6,500 executives and consulting with many leading companies, it’s no wonder that Brad Smart is acknowledged as a world expert on hiring.
- As President and CEO of his own company, Topgrading, Inc., Brad and his team have helped human resources around the world optimize their hiring and interviewing processes effectively.
- He has also authored and co-authored more than 10 books to date and has spoken extensively on ways to help Topgrade the World. You can find Brad’s books on Amazon.