Are men and women really so different?
It turns out that just as in relationships, men and women want and express differently at the workplace. Once built only for men, women are now scaling up the workforce. It’s time we cultivate the right methods to increase harmony, success, and respect at work. You’ll want to share this with your team.
Listen out for:
- How to cultivate an all-inclusive workplace regardless of gender, talents, and/or skills
- The glass-ceiling concept and the distinctive ways women and men deal with stress
- The future of the workplace and why women make the best marketers for your company
Like this episode?
Leave us a review on iTunes, Twitter or Instagram (@Mindvalley).
A little bit about… John Gray
- John Gray is the author of the most well-known and trusted relationship book of all time, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. His work helps men and women better understand and respect their differences in both personal and professional relationships.
- Having written over 20 books, John’s approach combines specific communication techniques and offers practical insights to improve relationships at all stages of life and love.
- He has appeared repeatedly on Oprah, The Dr. Oz Show, Time, and Forbes to mention a few. His books have been translated into approximately 45 languages in more than 100 countries and continue to be a bestseller.