“We don’t make an impact in the world, because we don’t think highly enough of ourselves.”
Elisabeth Rohm is a German-American television and film actress best known for playing Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn in the American TV series Law & Order. She has dedicated her life to building a respectful career as an actress, public figure, and author. Having hit rock bottom, Elisabeth is a true testament of what it takes to turn adversity into triumph. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Elisabeth Rohm talk about Hollywood, her exciting upcoming projects, and her organization called The RESPECT Project.
Listen out for:
- Elisabeth’s interesting personal journey and how it’s shaped her.
- What a day in Elisabeth’s life looks like.
- The key to respecting opposing opinions.
- The RESPECT project.
- Why suffering shouldn’t be avoided.
- The remarkable advice Elisabeth’s mother gave her.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find out more about The RESPECT project here 👉 http://www.respectproject.org
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Elisabeth Rohm
Elisabeth Rohm is an actor, writer, philanthropist, and the founder-host of The RESPECT Project. She is best known for playing Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn in the Emmy Award-winning American TV series Law & Order. She also appeared in Oscar-nominated films American Hustle and Joy. Elisabeth is the published author of her acclaimed memoir Baby Steps and is also a People magazine blogger. She’s active in a wide array of philanthropic courses, including The American Heart Association, Go Red for Women, the American Red Cross, The Trevor Project, St Jude’s, Global Green, and more.