“The victory of the independent woman is super bitter-sweet.”
Ever felt like there are certain things you just can’t do as a woman? If you feel like you can’t ask for that raise, you can’t say ‘no’ to your boss, or you simply can’t do what your heart desires due to your gender, think again. Former professional Dominatrix Kasia Urbaniak is here to help women get their power back.
Listen out for:
- Empowerment vs Power.
- The Good Girl Conditioning.
- How the power dynamic works.
- Get your own copy of Kasia’s book here 👉 https://www.kasiaurbaniak.com/unbound-book
- Watch Kasia Urbaniak’s Ted Talk here 👉 https://youtu.be/9W1_vUiMC6E
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Kasia Urbaniak
Kasia Urbaniak is the founder and CEO of The Academy, a school that teaches women the foundations of power and influence. Over the course of nearly 20 years, she has worked as a professional Dominatrix, practiced Taoist alchemy in one of the oldest female-led monasteries in China, and obtained dozens of certifications in different disciplines, including Medical Qi Gong and Systemic Constellations. Kasia has spoken at numerous corporations and conferences worldwide, including MoMA, Wharton School of Business, and the Yale School of Management, and is already the subject of much media attention, with interviews in The Guardian, NYT, Forbes, and on BBC Capital, amongst others.