How do you build up brands worth millions? It starts with disruptive innovation and fearlessly changing the game. While there are many ways to make your mark in the industry, the social entrepreneur Miki Agrawal managed to build multiple $100M+ companies from the ground up – most of the time with an initial capital of zero dollars. In this episode, this innovative woman challenges us to tailor her outside-of-the-box approach to our big dreams.
Listen out for:
– How to make a ‘disruptive’ concept work.
– The key to leaning into the uncomfortable.
– How to get your customers to create ad campaigns for you.
ABOUT MIKI AGRAWAL
Miki is the founder of several acclaimed social enterprises: TUSHY, THINX, & WILD. She is also the author of the #1 best-selling books DO COOL SH*T and DISRUPT-HER. She was named “Fast Company’s Most Creative People,” “Young Global Leader” by the World Economic Forum, and INC’s “Most Impressive Women Entrepreneurs.” She passionately speaks about her 15 years of entrepreneurial adventures, from inventing products in taboo categories to creatively launching them, to marketing and scaling them exponentially, to dealing with shocking setbacks. She also shares her colorful, authentic revelations along the way. Miki Agrawal is a social entrepreneur who uses creativity and disruptive innovation to challenge the status quo and change the culture.
– Learn to build the business of your dreams with the woman who built multiple $100M+ companies in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/TWbg1J7y
– Download the Mindvalley app today to access your FREE daily meditation by the world’s best teachers and join in on our next LIVE call 📱 The Mindvalley community is waiting for you. Access your FREE trial here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.