Have you ever had that moment in your life when you realized you’re not where you’re meant to be? And that you were stuck in a job that you were never meant to end up in? That you were meant for something bigger and grander? Well, you are not alone.
There was a time when the multi-passionate entrepreneur Marie Forleo felt the same. And she’s here to share her own journey to inspire you to start yours. In this episode, Vishen and Marie Forleo discuss what the infamous B-school is all about and the key to building a winning business.
Listen out for:
– The story of how Marie became a coach.
– The definition of a multi-passionate entrepreneur.
– Why entrepreneurs need to learn marketing.
– The key things you need to master to build an effective business.
ABOUT MARIE FORLEO
Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation and one of Inc.’s 500 fastest growing companies, Marie Forleo has created a socially conscious digital empire that inspires millions. She’s the star of the award-winning show MarieTV, with over 52 million views, and host of The Marie Forleo Podcast, with nearly 12 million downloads. Marie has taught entrepreneurs, artists, and multi-passionate go-getters from all walks of life to dream big and back it up with daily action to create results. She runs the acclaimed business training program, B-School, and the writing program, The Copy Cure. Her #1 New York Times bestselling book is called Everything is Figureoutable.
– Find more about Marie Forleo and her B-School here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/marie
– Download the Mindvalley app today to access your FREE daily meditation by the world’s best teachers and join in on our next LIVE call 📱 The Mindvalley community is waiting for you. Access your FREE trial here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.