“Your mind’s job is to do what you tell it, and your job is to choose to accept it.”
We all know that words are powerful, but how many of us actually believe in it? Or even better, how many of us know how to make use of it? For example, did you know we can heal our body and mind only by using the right word? Our speaker, Britain’s No.1 therapist, Marisa Peer, is here to help us find the power of our belief system and learn how to use it to change our lives. Get ready for a transformational experience.
Listen out for:
- The PPP technique.
- A guided healing vortex meditation.
- The secret to fixing anything you want.
- How your words affect your brain.
- The key to talking to yourself.
- Marisa’s challenging life and how she changed it.
- Prepare yourself for a life-changing transformational hypnotherapy session with Marisa Peer’s FREE Masterclass. Watch it here:👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_rtha
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is the creator of the multi-award-winning ‘Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®)’ and the founder of the ‘I Am Enough’ movement. She also is an international bestselling author of 5 books, a motivational speaker, personal development expert, and leading celebrity therapist. She has been described as a “Great British pioneer” by Men’s Health magazine, and she is the only woman featured in an article on ‘The Best Of British.