“Disconnection a lot of times is a sign that we’re not living consciously.”
Are you in an endless cycle of stopping and starting? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. As a clinical psychologist, Dr. Nicole LePera often found herself frustrated by the limitations of traditional psychotherapy and began a journey to develop a philosophy of mental, physical, and spiritual health to equip people with what’s necessary to heal. With the right tools, everyone has the power to be their own healer. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Dr. Nicole LePera talk about empowering the individual to break free from limiting patterns and trauma cycles to create who they truly want to become.
Listen out for:
- Nicole’s mind-blowing journey.
- Why our patterns and habits are shaped by others.
- How we live from our autopilot.
- The key to becoming conscious of your patterns.
- How to unstuck yourself.
- The definition of self-betrayal.
- Two different types of breathwork.
- The secret to creating new habits.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Learn the EASIEST way to meditation with Emily Fletcher in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MWord
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
- Find out more about Dr. Nicole LePera here 👉 https://yourholisticpsychologist.com/
Like this episode?
About Dr. Nicole LePera
Dr. Nicole LePera is a holistic psychologist. She studied Clinical Psychology at Cornell University and The New School of Social Research. Based on her hugely popular Instagram account @the.holistic.psychologist, Dr. LePera has continued to expand her reach through her free daily content and membership-only learning site, sharing her tools for transformation with an ever-growing community of #SelfHealers.