“We need to think about our team as a group of people co-creating happiness.”
This pandemic has unfortunately changed our lives and businesses for the worse. And in this episode, our speaker, global thought-leader Keith Ferrazzi shares his experience and what he has done to not only survive but thrive during the pandemic. In fact, his business was severely affected but he discovered the specific strategies and growth mindset he needed to be successful. Listen in.
Listen out for:
- How to build the most critical relationships for your success.
- The key to building a co-elevating tribe.
- A practical tool that helps you build a relationship action plan.
- The secret to emerging as a real leader during difficult times.
- Click here to learn how to master authentic networking with Keith Ferrazzi 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/networking
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Keith Ferrazzi
Keith Ferrazzi is recognized as the modern-day Dale Carnegie, and his two New York Times bestsellers, Never Eat Alone and Who’s Got Your Back? are widely regarded as the ‘business bibles’ of networking. He went from working as a golf caddy for a mere $20/day to becoming the youngest CMO of a Fortune 500 company. He is now the chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight where he coaches global organizations and C-Suite executive teams. He is a frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review, WSJ, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc, Fortune, and other publications.