‘Only through other people I can achieve my dreams’
Today, we are joined by the best-selling author of ‘Never Eat Alone’ and ‘Who’s got your back?’, Keith Ferrazzi. In this intriguing conversation, Keith gives us simple and actionable steps that can be implemented right away to grow your networking skills.
Listen out for:
- Why Keith resents the word ‘networking’ and how he chooses to redefine it.
- Are you an introvert? So is Keith. Here’s a simple mindset shift that will help you build lasting relationships as an introvert.
- The unexpected dinner party when Keith met Vishen and the impact it’s had on his life.
- ‘Lead with generosity’ – A new approach that will change how you network forever.
- The simple 3 step formula you can use today to see lasting results.
Like this episode?
Watch a FREE Masterclass with Vishen Lakhiani and Keith Ferrazzi on mastering Authentic Networking to grow your career – https://go.mindvalley.com/keithferrazzi
About Keith Ferrazzi
Keith Ferrazzi is recognized as the global thought-leader in authentic networking and his two New York Times bestsellers, Never Eat Alone and Who’s Got Your Back? are widely regarded as the ‘business bibles’ of networking and building positive business relationships.
He went from working as a golf caddy for a mere $20/day to becoming the youngest CMO of a Fortune 500 company in his 20’s. He is now the chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight where he coaches global organizations and C-Suite executive teams.
He is a frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review, WSJ, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc, Fortune and other publications.