“Just because you were born with less creativity, doesn’t mean you can’t become creative.”
We are living in a world where creativity has become a necessity. If you want to win, you need to bring something new to the table. But what about the people who don’t have this skill? Worry not, because Fredrik Härén, a Swedish author and keynote speaker on Business Creativity is here to help.
Listen out for:
- The evolution of the Internet.
- The importance of timing in business.
- Ways to level up your creativity.
- Why technology is replacing human creativity.
- How to make your creative process more efficient.
- Learn more about Fredrik Haren here 👉 www.FredrikHaren.com
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Fredrik Haren
Fredrik Härén is a Swedish author and keynote speaker on Business Creativity, change, and Global Business who has delivered 2,000 presentations in 70 countries on 6 continents. Aside from being a celebrated speaker, he is also the founder of a creativity company called interesting.org. Fredrik has authored 10 books, including “The Idea Book” which was included in “The 100 Best Business Books of All Time”. Fredrik is also the author of “One World. One Company”, a book about what it means to be a Truly Global Company. His next book (and speech) is called: “The World of Creativity” where he looks at human creativity and what we can learn about the creative process from people from different parts of the world.