“You have the ability to be a platform today. It doesn’t have to be behind the name of a brand.”
With everything that’s going on, the idea of making it in the business world is pretty far-fetched, right? Co-founder of Elite Daily, Gerard Adams disagrees. Get ready to hear his story about how he became a serial entrepreneur, angel investor, and self-made millionaire by the age of 24.
Listen out for:
- Gerard Adams’s personal success story.
- How to start getting clients.
- The 5 Pillars of Entrepreneurship.
- Learn more about Gerard Adams at 👉 https://gerardadams.com/
- Learn how to Ignite Your Extraordinary Life by Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/extraordinary
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Gerard Adams
Gerard Adams is The Millennial Mentor™, inspiring the generation to leverage their passions for success and create the lifestyle they dream of. He’s a serial entrepreneur and angel investor and became a self-made millionaire by the age of 24. He is most popularly known as the co-founder of Elite Daily. To date, he has built, backed, and invested in nine businesses across multiple industries that have all delivered over seven-figure profits. Gerard has recently developed a video series, Leaders Create Leaders, to offer a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.