“Great salesmanship is NEVER about the salesperson. It’s about the buyer.”
Sales and money are two words that always come hand-in-hand. Normally, sales companies put their main focus on bringing in more money to the business… and that is a HUGE mistake. Sought-after speaker, Bob Burg, is here to tell you why and give you the golden rule of sales.
Listen out for:
- Bob Burg’s personal go-giver story.
- The golden rule of sales.
- The importance of giving in business.
- Why people take advantage of you.
- How to ask for a promotion.
- Learn more about Bob Burg here 👉 www.burg.com
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Bob Burg
Bob Burg is a sought-after speaker at company leadership and sales conferences on topics at the core of the Go-Giver books. He shares information on topics vital to the success of today’s businessperson. The American Management Association named Bob one of the 30 Most Influential Leaders of all time and he was named one of the Top 200 Most Influential Authors in the World by Richtopia.