“If you feel like you have something to say, use your voice and start your podcast.”
The podcast world is getting increasingly on-trend these days. Many celebrities are joining the podcasters team and many more people are joining the listeners. But have you ever thought about creating your own podcast? Viv, Mindvalley’s podcast producer, is here to give a step by step guide to starting your own show in the simplest way possible.
Listen out for:
- Viv’s podcast journey.
- Essential podcasting tools for beginners.
- The biggest challenges podcasters face.
- Best podcast hosting platforms.
- Hacks to getting more listeners.
- Find out more about Viv here 👉 https://www.instagram.com/viviennevivid/
- Jason’s Instagram 👉 https://www.instagram.com/jasonmarccampbell/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Viv is the podcast producer at Mindvalley managing both The Mindvalley Podcast With Vishen Lakhiani and Superhumans at Work with Jason Campbell. She has been working as a radio host, podcast host, audio editor, content creator, and producer for over 5 years. Viv also has two of her own shows called Ajnabi which is one of the top podcasts in Farsi, her mother tongue, and Cuz it’s me which is in English.