“We are not here just to be our best selves. We are here to be our best selves and fix the world.”
In this talk from Mindvalley Live Los Angeles, Mindvalley’s founder Vishen Lakhiani gives us insight into how you can use any pain and hardship to learn, develop greater resilience, and contribute to the world.
Listen out for:
- The 2 causes of transformation.
- How Mindvalley came to be.
- The campaign against Nestlé.
- The Earth Flag campaign.
- Learn how to Ignite Your Extraordinary Life by Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/extraordinary
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Vishen Lakhiani
Vishen Lakhiani is an entrepreneur, author, and activist on a mission to raise human consciousness. He is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley, an award-winning education movement with millions of students worldwide. He is also a two-time New York Times bestselling author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind and The Buddha and the Badass.