Do you think it is possible to journal your way to a million dollars? In today’s episode, we are going to show you how it’s done. Leading entrepreneur in Pacific Asia, Patrick Grove, shares how the simple exercise of journaling can be used as a tool to set you up for incredible financial success.
Listen out for:
– How Patrick Grove kicked Vishen’s butt.
– The secret to how Patrick used journaling to achieve his goals.
– How Patrick saved his company from bankruptcy.
– The 6 ‘F’s method and how it helps to bring balance to your life.
ABOUT PATRICK GROVE
Patrick Grove’s on-demand video service Iflix operates in 22 countries in Southeast Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Middle East. He is the co-founder and group CEO of Catcha Group, which has interests in digital businesses. Grove’s on-demand video service Iflix was sold to Tencent for $50 million in May 2020. His Australia-listed Frontier Digital Ventures has invested in 16 classified sites in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. His Australia-listed iCar Asia operates auto-sales portals in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
– Download the Mindvalley app today to access your FREE daily meditation by the world’s best teachers and join in on our next LIVE call 📱 The Mindvalley community is waiting for you. Access your FREE trial here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a