“You can’t please everybody. You are not pizza.”
We’ve all been there. You’re ready for your mission. You’ve been planning. And suddenly, it hits you like a crashing wave you never saw coming. Putting yourself out there is necessary if you want to achieve anything amazing in your life. Whether it’s getting that promotion or a great job opportunity, or even finding your loved one. When you play small and safe, you miss out on life’s opportunities. In this episode, our founder Vishen Lakhiani and international, transformational speaker Jason Goldberg talk about what it takes to overcome the fear of putting yourself out in the world when you have a mission and a message worth sharing.
Listen out for:
- The one mindset shift that will change your world.
- The “Known For” concept.
- Life-changing “Not Now” file.
- Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Find Jason’s podcast here 👉 http://www.TheJasonGoldberg.com/podcast
- Get a free digital, audio, or paperback copy of Jason’s book here 👉 http://GetPrisonBreak.com/podcastpeeps
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Jason Goldberg
Jason Goldberg is a geek, turned entrepreneur, international speaker, educator, and author of the #1 International Best-Seller on Leadership called “Prison Break: Vanquish the Victim, Own Your Obstacles, and Lead Your Life”. After spending nearly 15 years in technology, followed by co-founding an award-winning executive transportation company and then serving as CEO of a technology commercialization firm in partnership with NASA, Jason decided that there was something more he could be doing to make an impact in people’s lives and businesses. He now blends his love of personal growth, comedy (and sometimes even rap music), with his speaking, training, and workshops to help people open their minds, transform their lives and businesses.