“If you are already stressed, making a change in your life is hard.”
Broadly speaking, adaptogens are a class of herbal and plant ingredients in supplements that claim to help your body adapt to stress in an efficient way. What they specifically do is unclear, because there are at least a dozen or more different ones. Adaptogens comprise a category of herbal medicinal and nutritional products promoting adaptability, resilience, and survival of living organisms in stress. In this episode, Jason Campbell and Dave Rabin talk about the key ideas on the future of adaptogenic technology.
Listen out for:
- The deteriorating effect of the pandemic on our stress levels.
- Difference between ‘eustress’ and ‘distress’.
- What happens to your body when you are in distress.
- Demonstration of a stress reducer tool called Apollo.
- Highly effective stress relief techniques.
- Learn more about Apollo here 👉 https://apolloneuro.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
About Dave Rabin
Dr. David Rabin, MD, Ph.D., is a neuroscientist, board-certified psychiatrist, health-tech entrepreneur & inventor who has been studying the impact of chronic stress in humans for more than a decade. He is the co-founder & chief innovation officer at Apollo Neuroscience, which has developed the first scientifically-validated wearable technology that actively improves energy, focus & relaxation, using a novel touch therapy that signals safety to the brain. Dr. Rabin is the co-founder and executive director of the Board of Medicine, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization of physicians and scientists establishing the first peer-reviewed, evidence-based clinical guidelines for the production and safe use of currently unregulated alternative medicines, including plant medicines.