In this episode, Vishen and author Agapi Stassinopoulos dive deep into how to unlock your inner strength and true self through prayer and spirituality.
Listen out for:
– The reason why we don’t pray.
– What spirit guides are.
– How spirit guides communicate with us.
– The difference between guides and our ego.
ABOUT AGAPI STASSINOPOULOS
Agapi Stassinopoulos is a bestselling author and speaker who inspires audiences around the world. She is the author of Wake Up to the Joy of You and Unbinding the Heart. She was trained in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, and received her master’s degree in psychology from the University of Santa Monica. She teaches meditation and facilitates workshops for Thrive Global, a company founded by her sister, Arianna Huffington, changing the way we live and work. Her previous books on the Greek archetypes, Gods and Goddesses in Love and Conversations with the Goddesses, were turned into PBS specials.
– Get your own copy of Agapi Stassinopoulos’s book ‘Speaking with Spirit’ here 👉 https://wakeuptothejoyofyou.com/speakingwithspirit/
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests, watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Why Knowing Ego Meaning Is Essential for Enlightenment
- How to Connect With Your Higher Self, According to Mindvalley’s Spirituality Teachers
- The 6 Fundamental Differences Between Religion and Spirituality