“No matter what people say, if you have a dream, you have to go for it.”
Many of us are filled to the brim with great ideas – but we don’t execute them because we‘re scared of the failure that might come with it. After a while, this fear of failure becomes exhausting and it turns into our weakness. But imagine what could happen if we knew we would win…
Having a winning mindset sets you up to be that massive success you always dreamed of becoming. Natalie Glebova, winning-mindset trainer, and a former Miss Universe is here to teach you how.
Listen out for:
- Natalie’s journey to becoming the first immigrant Miss Universe.
- Ways to come back from failure.
- The importance of pivoting your marketing strategies.
- Tips on how to develop the quality of fearlessness.
- Winning strategies for your career.
Like this episode?
- Click here to grab your copy of Natalie’s book 👉 https://www.natalieglebova.com/i-am-winning-book28764838
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://www.mindvalley.com/now
About Natalie Glebova
Natalie Glebova is an author, winning-mindset trainer, entrepreneur, and public figure who is purposefully pursuing her mission to empower people with her books and courses. She is a former Miss Universe and UN Women advocate, determined to help her audience win in life and in love. She has launched her own brand of perfume BEAUTY ICON, ran a wellness blog HHB Life, become a best-selling author with her books Healthy Happy Beautiful and I Am Winning – A Guide to Personal Empowerment, and pursued her life-long passion for music by starting to DJ.