“Whenever any event occurs, it does not cause suffering. Suffering happens the instant you decide something is ‘terrible’.”
How do you react when unexpected events disrupt your life? America’s ‘Business Buddha’ professor Srikumar Rao is about to give you practical ways of thinking on how to overcome anxiety and bring back a sense of certainty no matter how bumpy the ride may get.
Listen out for:
- Why your awareness works like a flashlight.
- Ways to control your mental chatter.
- The true purpose of setting a goal.
- The question you should ask yourself to transcend fear and anxiety.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
Like this episode?
- Check out professor Rao’s free Masterclass here: 👉https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_dxr
- Join our live podcast sessions by subscribing to Mindvalley All Access 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
About Srikumar Rao
Dr. Srikumar Rao is an educator, executive, best-selling author, and life coach. He also happens to be one of the most popular business professors in America. His pioneering course, ‘Creativity and Personal Mastery remains among the most popular and highest rated courses at many of the world’s top business schools including Columbia University and The London Business School.