“If you look outside you for the cause of stress, you’re screwed. If you look inside the mind, you will find it because that’s where it comes from.”
In today’s world, it seems like working under stress has become the norm. But with that comes the burnout! According to research, stress is one of the biggest causes of health problems in the workplace. That said, there has to be a way to show up in the workplace without sabotaging ourselves. Internationally renowned author, speaker, and thought leader Michael Neill is here to teach us how.
Listen out for:
- How to make your company more productive.
- Where work stress comes from.
- Practical Methods to beat work-related stress.
Like this episode?
- Find more about Michael Neill here 👉 https://www.michaelneill.org/
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
About Michael Neill
Michael Neill is an internationally renowned author, speaker, and thought leader whose expertise covers creativity, effortless success, productivity, and happiness. He is the best-selling author of six books including Supercoach, Creating the Impossible, The Inside-Out Revolution, and The Space Within. His books have been translated into 16 languages. Michael’s Caffeine for the Soul podcasts and TEDx Talks have been viewed and listened to by millions of people around the world, and he is consistently listed as one of the top 30 coaches in the world by Global Guru.