Your pain can lead you to your best life and your best business. If you’ve made a loss in one of your life ventures, this episode is for you. Mindvalley’s founder, Vishen Lakhiani, is about to share how his life path led him to live out one of the most inspirational success stories in the world of business. And he didn’t get there through traditional ‘hard work.’ He got there through self-development. Once Vishen discovered that his meaning of life was tied to his contribution to the world, his business venture took off, and his company grew by 400%, arriving with ease. During this episode, you’ll be engaging in a great exercise that will show you exactly what your soul is craving and how to get there.
Vishen Lakhiani is an entrepreneur, author, and activist on a mission to raise human consciousness. He is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley, an award-winning education movement with millions of students worldwide. He is also a two-time New York Times bestselling author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind and The Buddha and the Badass.
Listen out for:
– The story of how Mindvalley grew by 400%.
– Guided exercise that helps you find your values in life.
– Vishen’s story of how he turned his pain into success.
– Discover how to access altered states of mind for powerful guidance & problem solving with Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Silva
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW