“The best way to be a positive influence in anyone’s life is by being completely vulnerable, open, and accepting.”
Imagine you’re one of 75,000 people working in a huge company, and the CEO wants to talk to you, one-on-one, to get to know and understand you. That’s what Co-CEO of Chipotle, Monty Moran did 20,000 times as he built the extraordinary culture that took Chipotle Mexican Grill from a regional burrito chain to a Fortune 500 superstar. Hear his story in this episode.
Listen out for:
- Monty’s personal story.
- How Chipotle revolutionized the fast-food industry.
- What Monty’s book is all about.
- The guide to being connected to your employees.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Get your own copy of Monty Moran’s book here 👉 https://montyfmoran.com/order-book/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Monty Moran
Monty Moran is the former co-CEO at Chipotle Mexican Grill. Prior to joining Chipotle, he was head of litigation and then managing partner and CEO at the Denver-based law firm of Messner and Reeves, LLC, which he led for ten years. Most recently, Monty realized his lifelong dream of becoming a pilot and flies his airplane throughout the United States. He has a keen interest in better understanding and serving Americans, a quest he documents through his startup, Old Tale Productions. He is a director and chairman of corporate boards and an advisor to many entrepreneurs and businesses.