“When we forget to reflect, we lose the opportunity for real progress.”
Drawing on ancient wisdom and his own rich experiences in an ashram, Jay reveals how to overcome negative thoughts and habits to access the calm and purpose that lie within all of us. Jay will share some simple advice and exercises we can all apply to reduce stress, sharpen focus, improve relationships, identify our hidden abilities, increase self-discipline, and give the gifts we find in ourselves to the world.
Listen out for:
- 3 Questions that encapsulate the concept of Reflection.
- How pandemic changed Jay’s life.
- Our Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Learn more about Jay Shetty and get your own copy of his book here 👉 https://jayshetty.me/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Jay Shetty
Jay Shetty is a #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, podcaster, award-winning storyteller, and former monk who is on a mission to Make Wisdom Go Viral by sharing the timeless wisdom of the world in an accessible, relevant and practical way. He has produced over 400 viral videos that have surpassed more than 7 billion views. His podcast, On Purpose, is consistently ranked as the #1 Health podcast in the world. He was named in the Forbes 30 Under 30 for being a game-changer in the world of media. Before leading Social Media Innovation in the corporate world for 2 years, he helped to build sustainable villages and philanthropic ventures for 3 years while living as a monk.