“Every great leader loves a good debate.”
When the pandemic hit, most of us were excited about working from home. But over time things changed. Many of us ended up working way more than our usual working hours. We found it hard to say no and we even felt guilty about taking breaks. The founder of Evercoach, Ajit Nawalkha, is here to help us find a way to deal with the challenges of working remotely.
Listen out for:
- The disadvantages of working from home.
- The importance of asking ‘Why?’.
- The signs of toxic work culture.
- Why we need to bring ‘boring’ times back.
- Find out more about Ajit’s masterclass here 👉 https://www.evercoach.com/cbc/masterclass/mindvalley
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Ajit Nawalkha
Ajit Nawalkha is well-known throughout the globe as the guy who always builds booming businesses. After failing a startup, struggling with partnerships, and going from the ranks of an intern to a co-founder, Ajit has vast experience in the world of business–and he is committed to sharing the lessons he learned with budding entrepreneurs. Through these hard-hitting experiences, Ajit found that business is more about emotion, spirituality, physicality, and mental resilience that you’d think – and it’s not so heavily reliant on strategy. His passion and mission is to help make the world a better place, one entrepreneur at a time.