“OBE is a transpersonal experience of self-awareness seeming to project beyond the body.”
Astral projection is the secret skill you never knew you had. What if you could access expanded states of consciousness and connect with people and places beyond space and time? Where would you go, who would you meet and what would you bring back? Royalty, Warriors, and Monks all used this skill to conquer lands, bend reality, and attain self-mastery. But how can this ancient practice help modern people lead better lives? Jade Shaw will tell you all about it.
Listen out for:
- The definition of an Out Of Body Experience.
- Different types of OBEs.
- Things we can expect experiencing OBEs.
- Psychological benefits of OBEs.
- Uncover the secret to better sleep & productivity with this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass with America’s #1 Sleep doctor. 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_tmos
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- 3 Common Fears of Having an Out-of-Body Experience
- How to Use Astral Projection Meditation, According to Expert Jade Shaw
- Is Astral Projection Real? Here’s What You Should Know
About Jade Shaw
Jade is an Out of Body Experience (OBE) researcher and teacher that advocates non-ordinary states of consciousness for personal and collective change. She lived in a Tibetan Buddhist Temple for five years, has trained with the Mindfulness Association and the renowned Monroe Institute. Jade is keen to raise awareness of the benefits she produced ‘Insight Out’ an OBE film on Gaia TV featuring NY Times best-selling author Eben Alexander, award-winning psychedelic researcher Dr. David Luke and former NASA physicist Tom Campbell. She is the Astral Projection consultant for the new Netflix series ‘Behind her Eyes’ and her mindfulness approach to OBEs for well-being have been featured in several national UK magazines such as Women’s Health.