“The human mind is the most powerful pharmacy in the world.”
Many of us know the importance of having a healthy diet by now. But there still are many misconceptions about what healthy food actually is. Some people believe going vegan is the right way, whereas some think we have to take supplements. In today’s episode, Shawn Stevenson, a bestselling author, and professional nutritionist is here to answer all our questions regarding food, so get ready to eat smarter after this episode.
Listen out for:
- The interesting story of how Shawn became a professional nutritionist.
- Why you need to drink more water.
- The truth about the vegan diet.
- Which supplements we should take.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
- Get your own copy of Shawn’s incredible book here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/EatSmarter
Like this episode?
About Shawn Stevenson
Shawn Stevenson is a bestselling author and creator of The Model Health Show, featured as the #1 Nutrition and Fitness podcast on iTunes. He’s a graduate of The University of Missouri with a background in biology and kinesiology, as well as the founder of Advanced Integrative Health Alliance, a successful company that provides Wellness Services worldwide. Shawn is also a dynamic keynote speaker who has spoken for TEDx, universities, and numerous organizations with outstanding reviews. His new book Eat Smarter is now available for everyone to purchase.