Can we live longer but stay younger?
The aging population is one of the greatest challenges facing society. As more people reach older ages than ever before, the focus shifts from simply surviving to create new means to long-lasting health, fulfillment, and independence. Join Vishen Lakhiani and longevity investor Sergey Young in this conversation about ways to adopt longevity-promoting lifestyles.
Listen out for:
– The upcoming longevity innovations that are shaking up the health industry.
– The 4 killer monster diseases.
– What is the downside of mRNA?
– Is alcohol bad for us?
– 5 tips for longevity.
– The importance of fasting for your health.
– Live bonus Q&A session.
ABOUT SERGEY YOUNG
Sergey Young is a longevity investor and visionary with a mission to extend the healthy lifespans of 1 billion people. He is the founder of the Development Sponsor of Age Reversal XPRIZE, a global initiative designed to cure aging and age-related diseases, and the $100M Longevity Vision Fund, one of the few funds specializing exclusively in longevity and helping accelerate longevity breakthroughs. Sergey is also an investor with experience spanning over 20 years, which includes managing a $2 billion private equity fund. Part of his mission is to make longevity affordable and accessible to everyone.
– Find more about Sergey Young here 👉 https://sergeyyoung.com/
– Download the Mindvalley app today to access your FREE daily meditation by the world’s best teachers and join in on our next LIVE call 📱 The Mindvalley community is waiting for you. Access your FREE trial here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.