“If you are hesitant to take action, just try to simplify it.”
Digital leaders should know how to use a company’s digital assets to hit business goals. In an increasingly online world, as a leader, you need to have the skills and know-how regarding how to stand out on different social platforms and win. Social media expert, Erik Qualman, is here to show us how.
Listen out for:
- The definition of digital leadership.
- 5 Common habits of digital leaders.
- How to find your superpower.
- Erik’s Focus Project.
- Find out more about Erik Qualman here 👉 https://equalman.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Erik Qualman
Erik Qualman is a top motivational speaker, best-selling author, and social media expert. He is the author of Socialnomics, which according to WorldCat, is held in 1090 libraries. Erik also authored the Digital Leader and What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube. Aside from being an author, Qualman is also a professional keynote speaker. Prior to his writing and speaking career, Erik worked in online marketing and e-Business functions at Cadillac & Pontiac, AT&T, Yahoo, EarthLink, and Travelzoo.