“Happiness is the overall experience of pleasure and meaning.”
The pursuit of happiness seems like a never-ending journey for most of us. We are constantly looking for ways to achieve our goals to get that happily-ever-after…but when we reach them, it’s usually an anti-climax. So what is the problem? Where can we find real happiness? In this episode, Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar, the co-founder of the Happiness Studies Academy, will give you the answer.
Listen out for:
- Tal’s personal story.
- The Happiness Hamburger Concept.
- The 5 Elements Of Happiness.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Want to study more about “Happiness” with Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar? Get 20% off for his upcoming class with this link 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/DrTalHSA
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- How Happiness Can Be Found in the Darkest of Times
- Joy vs. Happiness: What’s the Difference?
- The Ultimate Guide to the Law of Attraction — For Beginners
About Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar
Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar is the co-founder of the Happiness Studies Academy, as well as the creator and instructor of the Certificate in Happiness Studies and the Happier School programs. After graduating from Harvard with a BA in Philosophy and Psychology and a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior, Tal taught two of the most popular courses in Harvard’s history: Positive Psychology and The Psychology of Leadership and taught Happiness Studies at Columbia University. He is an international, best-selling author whose books have been translated into more than 25 languages. Tal is also a certified yoga instructor whose work bridges Eastern and Western traditions, ancient wisdom and modern technology, science, and art.