What is the one desire all humans have in common? That one thing we want for our children, for our loved ones, and for ourselves? Happiness. Yet, ironically, the topic is often misunderstood and slighted. While everybody wants to be happy, the state of happiness is often considered secondary. Happiness is often considered to be a consequence of something ‘more important’ – success, meaningful employment, helping others. Mindvalley co-founder, Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani believes that happiness is a habit you can develop, a skill you can master. And she wants to share some practical tips and ideas to start you on the path to your happiness. But more than anything, this episode will give you permission to make happiness your number one priority. Because happiness is not secondary and not a consequence of something else. Get ready to hack your happiness with our speaker today.
Kristina is the co-founder of Mindvalley and has been in the personal transformation industry for over 15 years. She is an incredibly talented international speaker, serial entrepreneur, artist, philanthropist, and mother of 2 kids. Kristina is also an author of the transformational quest “Live By Your Own Rules”. Kristina speaks about personal transformation, authenticity, understanding and accepting oneself, and a path to happiness.
Listen out for:
– The one desire every human has in common.
– The real definition of happiness.
– How to hack happiness.
– The opposite side of gratitude.
– The danger of comparing yourself to others.
– Some ideas to practice happiness.
– Click here to join Kristina’s quest, “Live By Your Own Rules” 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/lbyor
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW