Live longer. Stress less. Be happier.
Can a few health hacks really do that?
In this jam-packed interview, health expert, holistic nutritionist and top personal trainer Ben Greenfield shares some of his most powerful techniques to increase longevity, reduce stress and live a healthier, happier life.
Ben’s tools are practical, efficient and most importantly scientifically and experimentally tried and true (his stories of personal experimentation in the pursuit of greater health will shock you!) This episode is truly a goldmine of health hacks you will not want to miss if you’re serious about taking your health and performance to the next level.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What Tabata is and How to Optimize it for Weight Loss
- The 2 Things we Need to Pay Attention to Increase Longevity (so powerful)
- Why we should Do 30 Burpees before Eating
- Why Ben does Piss Squats in the Bathroom on Airplanes
- Why Exercising can Be Dangerous (crazy but true!)
- The Biggest Culprit for Gut Inflammation
- Butter vs. Olive Oil vs. Canola Oil vs. Avocado Oil – Which One we Should Choose
- The Shiver System and Why We Need It
- What Heat Shock Proteins are How They Make Us Resilient to Stress
- What Blue Zones Are and What we Can Learn From Them
- Why our Glycemic Variability is Critical
- Why we Should All Have Oil or Oregano in Our Kitchen
- Ben’s Single Biggest Health Hack
“My goal is this: by the end of the day, exercising to stay fit or to prove the way your body looks should be an option, not a necessity, because you’ve hacked your way into being physically active all day long.”
Are you ready to take your health and performance to the next level? This is not an episode you’ll want to miss!
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you’ll enjoy!
- Basic Body Types And Everything You Need To Know About Them
- This Simple Body Type Quiz Will Help You Determine Your Somatotype
- 3 Main Body Types Of Men And How To Tell Them Apart
What was your a-ha moment from the interview with Ben?
Let us know in your review!