Want to know the secret for staying healthy and living longer?
In this gold-mine A-Fest presentation, fitness and nutrition expert Ben Greenfield shares 20 tried-and-true transformative ways (more than 48 depending on how you count) to hack our biological age and live longer. Ben distills his research on both ancient wisdom and modern science and reveals practical, powerful hacks to not only live longer, but with better health.
By breaking his mind-blowing talk into three sections—body, mind, and spirit—Ben shares potent strategies to optimize all three right away. This is a jam-packed episode you’ll want to be pausing and taking continuous notes on to take in all the juice. Get your notepad ready!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to Balance your Neurotransmitters (without giving up coffee!).
- How Cold Showers can Help Overcome the Leaky Brain Syndrome.
- The Ultimate Way to Become a Fat Burning Machine
- How we can Use Cryotherapy Chambers to Help with the Blood-Brain Barrier.
- How to Apply Buteyko Breathing to Help Maximize Oxygen Efficiency
- How to Relieve Stress and Anxiety with Box Breathing and the Kite String Technique
- The Optimal Fasting Length for Intermittent Fasting
- Why a Consistent Workout is Better Than a Varied Workout in the Long Run
- How Having a Coffee Enema Once a Week can Help Our Bowels
“You can be at a chronological age, but look, feel and perform as though you’re at a much younger biological age.”
- Vegetable Oil vs. Sugar: How to Tell Which is Worse for Your Body
- How to Recover Like Wolverine by Optimizing Peptides
- Why we Should All be Eating Organ Meet for Maximum Brain Nutrition
- How Microdosing with LSD can Help Merge the Two Hemispheres of Our Brain and Enhance Creativity
- How Using the “Intellect Tree” can Enhance Memory and Concentration
- The Best Technique to Regulate our Circadian Rhythm and Help Wakefulness
- How Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) can Help with Relaxation, Sleep, Focus and Muscle Injury
- How Hypo- and Hyperoxia Training can Enhance our Physical and Mental Performance
“The most important thing for health and longevity is taking care of our soul and spirit. We do this through finding our…”
- How Heart Rate Variability Training Helps Us Track Our Nervous System
- How Exposure to Red Light Facilitates Deep Sleep
- How a Drag and Dictate App can Help Us Stay Active At Work
- How a Daily Gratitude Practice has The Power to Transform our Life
… and so much more!
This is truly not an episode you’ll want to miss. Get ready to upgrade your vitality and longevity by hearing Ben’s best kept secrets for a long and thriving life!
Resources and Mentions:
- Dirty Genes by Dr. Ben Lynch
- The Edge Effect by Dr. Eric Braverman
- What Makes Olga Run by Bruce Grierson
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazi
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain
- Wholetones music by Michael Tyrell
- Breathing techniques by Wim Hof
- The Kite String breathing technique by Paul Chek
- Brain FM app
- Sleep Stream app
Like what you heard? Check out:
Serious about taking your health to the next level? Don’t miss:
- The Beginner’s Guide To Intermittent Fasting – And The Fascinating Science Behind This Hip Biohacking Tool
- Biohacking For Beginners: What Is It And How To Get Started Today
- Ben Greenfield, “The Brain Triathlon” Shares The Latest Science On Biohacking At Mindvalley University
Which strategy did you find most powerful?
Which of Ben’s tips are you going to start implementing today?
We’d love to hear about it. Share it in the comments section below!