Want to uplevel your brain? Is it even possible?
In this in-depth presentation, Dr. Andrew Huberman, neuroscientist and principal investigator of Huberman Lab at the Department of Neurobiology at Stanford University, reveals powerful neuro-hacks to enhance brain power, presence, creativity, and productivity.
Dr. Humerman explain four critical facts about the brain and the most powerful tool we have as humans, but also why we need to be careful with this. He shares practical, powerful methods that we can use everyday to uplevel our consciousness and reach peak human performance.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 3 Main Jobs of The Brain and How the Brain Works
- Why We Have Fears, Traumas, Shame
- How to Tame Our Lizard Brain
- 3 Powerful Meditation Techniques including “The Virgin’s Eye Movement”
- Why We Need to Learn Like Children
- How to Bridge Creativity with Drive and Focus
- Why Emotion is a Key Component of Altering Brain Chemistry
- What Facetime Bridging is and Why it’s the New Form of Meditation
Ready to uplevel your conscious engineering? Tune in to enhance your brainpower, life and performance today!
Resources and Mentions:
- The Lizard Brain
- Nucleus Basalis
- Tony Robbings
- Steve Jobs
- Richard Feynman
- JJ Virgin
Like what you heard? Check out this other episodes from Mindvalley on supercharging your brain power:
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
Resonate with what you heard? Consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
What was your main takeaway from Dr. Huberman’s talk?
What do you think of this meditation technique?
We’d love to hear about it. Share in the comments below!