The Power of WHY when Crafting Your Life
“Have you ever worked hard at something, only then to find you didn’t want it?”
This is what leading culture strategist Robert Richman asks us from the stage of Mindvalley’s A-Fest. Co-founder of Zappos Insights, Robert has spoke and consulted for Google, Toyota, Whole Foods (and more) on innovative techniques and game-changing employee culture.
In this exclusive presentation he shares powerful methods to help us break through mental barriers and access the power of our unconscious.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The Underestimated Power of Getting Clear on the WHY Behind our Actions
- What the XPill is and How We Can Use It to Mold our Reality
- How Robert Aligned the Conscious with the Unconscious
- What Happened when Robert Brought the Xpill to the Transformative Leadership Council (led by Jack Canfield)
- The Key to Creating Conscious Employee Culture
Resources and Mentions:
- Vishen Lakhiani
- Burning Man
- Carl Jung
- Ken Wilber
- Transformative Leadership Council
- Arjuna Ardagh
- Jack Canfield
- Psalm Isadora
- JJ Virgin
“Take anything you want and add ‘Why’.”
Like what you heard? Check out these other episodes from Mindvalley on elevating your consciousness:
(hint – both Tom and Robert spoke about the Matrix):
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- The 7 Best Books To Read in 2018 On Human Potential In The Modern World
- How To Train Your Brain For High Performance
- How To Manifest Anything You Want
Resonate with what Robert shared? Consider joining our Tribe to access more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the globe.
What was your main takeaway from Robert’s talk?
Do you already know your ‘WHY’?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.