What would the ultimate version of you look like 10 years from now?
In this exclusive interview, Joel Brown, founder of popular blog and podcast Addicted2Success, dives into the powerful mechanics of how to create an intentional, transformative life.
Joel gets into the knitty-gritty of the how, why, should, would, and could of building a successful vision for our future and describes how once we do this, our power to create an extraordinary life is truly phenomenal.
“If you could live in your potential as often as possible, what would your life look like?”
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 3 Key Questions we Need to Ask Ourselves to Create a Powerful 10-Year Vision
- Why we Need to Define Ourselves for Success (and how to do it)
- The 4 Dimensions of Excellence
- How Joel Chasing Unicorns transformed into a Powerful Life Mission
- Joel’s Secret Superpower (this will surprise you)
- The Underlying Patterns of Successful People
- The Law of Intention and How We Can use it To Manifest Powerfully
“The vision is like the takeoff and landing strip for your life.”
Are you ready to define yourself for success and create the roadmap to your potential? Tune into this exclusive interview with Joel today!
- Stephen Covey
- Jordan Belfort
- Leonardo diCaprio
- Peter Voogd
- Dr. John Demartini
- Les Brown
- Grant Cordone
- Tony Robbins
- Deepak Chopra
- Lisa Nichols
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jon and Missy Butcher
- Marie Forleo
- Elon Musk
- Jim Kwik
- Bill Gates
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Mindvalley Lifebook
- Pencils of Promise
- Mindvalley’s Superbrain Quest with Jim Kwik
Connect with Joel:
Resonate with what you heard? Consider joining our Tribe to access more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
What was your main takeaway from Joel’s interview?
Can you identify some of the skeleton of your 10-year vision?
Share your thoughts in the comments below!