Our business revolution begins by revolutionizing our mind.
Serial entrepreneur, change-maker, thought leader and host of the popular Impact Theory podcast Tom Bilyeu shares his revolutionary take to modern entrepreneurship in this riveting A-Fest presentation.
Tom is the founder of 2014 Inc. Magazine’s 500 Company—Quest Nutrition, valued at over $1 billion.
He is personally driven to help people develop the skills we need to improve ourselves and the world. He generously shares some of his insightful first-hand experience on how we can transform not only our business, but our entire lives.
“It’s not about who you are—it’s about who you want to become and the price you’re willing to pay to get there. Become that person. Change the world. Change yourself. Do some beautiful shi*t.”
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why Building Credibility with Ourselves is Essential
- Meditating vs. “Thinkitating”
- What the movie ‘The Matrix’ can Teach Us About Business
- How Tom Lost 60 Pounds and How We Have the Power To Do The Same
- The Anti-Fragile Construct and How We Use it to Identify Our Values
- The Alpha State and How We Can Take Advantage of It
“Belief is a construct, and at any moment we can choose to believe something new about ourselves.”
- Why Only Execution Matters
- Tom’s 3 Biggest Fears
- How to Create a Powerful Identity that will Drive Your Business Forward
- The 2 Things Driving Our Behavior
- The Fundamental Purpose of Life
- How to Recognize What Matter After Building a Billion-Dollar Business (hint: it’s not money)
“I knew that if I was going to accomplish anything in life I had to get control of…”
Are you ready to uplevel your business and your mind? Tune in to Tom’s presentation to learn how to create the next best version of yourself.
Ready to revolutionize your business? Here are more resources:
The Mindvalley Podcast brings the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
If the ideas in this episode resonated with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
What was your main takeaway from Tom’s talk?
Do you have a revolutionary business model?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.