“What you create, creates you.”
Join the conversation with Jason Campbell and Anthony Trucks, former NFL and ninja warrior, where they discuss what shifts need to happen in your life to get all the success you seek. Jason and Anthony break down assumptions and define new rules you can follow to have more of what you want, and less of what you don’t.
Listen out for:
- Anthony’s inspiring life story.
- How to handle a job-identity loss.
- 3 core things you need to be aware of to find your identity.
- The key to getting back on track when you slip.
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Anthony Trucks
Anthony Trucks is a former NFL player turned transformational identity shift coach. His personal mission is to help others understand their past and present so they can shift their identity, elevate their life and business, and take control of their lives. Anthony inspires and teaches people to unlock their full potential and achieve success and happiness by teaching audiences how to turn roadblocks and obstacles into opportunities. He works with clients of all ages and walks of life from youth to professional athletes, and anyone looking to simply get in better shape. Anthony is also an international speaker in his field, has been featured in major publications, a best-selling author, and works with billion-dollar companies consulting as well.