What is the best performing content you can put out to the world that will provide the most value?
In this unique interview, digital strategist and “growth hacker” Brendan Kane shares in-depth social media strategies on how to cultivate a thriving following, uplevel your brand and ultimately make a powerful, positive impact in the world with your unique message.
As someone who gained one million followers in only 30 days and has worked with celebrities and Fortune 500 companies — everyone from Taylor Swift and Rihanna to MTV and IKEA, Brendan is the man to go to when it comes to leveraging social media to make a difference.
Brendan reveals his personal testing method which enabled him to blow up his following in only a month, detailed techniques on how to go viral, and an in-depth comparison of the different social platforms and how to leverage them respectively. Brendan takes a scientific approach to social media, and his results are powerful and proven.
If you’re ready to build your worldwide brand and unlock the benefits social media has to offer, don’t miss this episode.
It’s great for a Taylow Swift or MTV to get huge numbers, but what about the rest of us that really have the ability to impact the world in a positive way? What about people starting from scratch? They just need to get their voice to be heard.— Brendan Kane
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Brendan’s top 3 strategies for Instagram
- The Good Quote and the importance of quality of content
- Dark posts: what they are and how we can use them to generate exponential growth
- Why a research hypothesis and measurable testing are critical
- How to use social media as a market research tool
- Which social platform is the most democratic
- What an internal share-for-share group is
- Which social platform is most popular from a brand perception level
- How much you should spend on your social media campaign
- How often you should post (it’s more complex than you think)
- How to get over your fear of sharing on social media
- How to leverage each platform for your overall social media strategy
- What Brendan learnt from working with Taylor Swift (this is powerful)
- 5 social influencers we should start following right away
If you’re really not into it, don’t do it. Because it’s going to take work, it’s going to take time. You have to be in it for the long term. You need to be excited about the potential.— Brendan Kane
Ready to stop being a follower and start being a leader? Learn how to leverage the power of social media today.
Resources and Mentions:
- One Million Followers by Brendan Kane
Connect with Brendan:
What was your biggest learning from this incredibly insightful interview with Brendan?
Let us know in your review below!