“Vision comes when your conscious awareness of a problem you want to solve reaches its peak.”
Having a vision and being able to make it a reality differentiates leaders from managers. When there is no vision, no amount of effort or money can help. The vision code illuminates the process of defining and following through on a vision, which will become increasingly important as the pace of change accelerates. Compelling stories and examples from leaders across industries and geographies underscore its importance. On this live call, Jason Marc Campbell and Oleg Konovalov talk about understanding how real change can be achieved with envisioning.
Listen out for:
- The actual definition of ‘vision.’
- Most common vision mistakes.
- How putting vision first helps a company.
- 6 criteria of vision.
- Steps to choose the right vision for your company.
- The natural process of setting a bold vision.
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Oleg Konovalov
Dr. Oleg Konovalov is a thought leader, author, business educator, consultant, and coach with over 25 years of experience operating businesses and consulting Fortune 500 companies both in the UK and internationally. He has been recognized as #1 Global Thought Leader on Culture by Thinkers 360, is #1 Global Leading Coach, and has been named one of the Top 10 Most Inspiring Global Thought Leaders by The Excelligent. Oleg is the author of best-selling books, including The Vision Code (2021), LEADEROLOGY (2019), Corporate Superpower (2018), Organisational Anatomy (2016), and Hidden Russia (2014).