“Money helps you realize your dreams.”
Money EQ is about transforming your fear-based relationship with money into one of love. The first step to a much happier life (and wallet!) is to understand your fundamental beliefs regarding money as well as the wide range of emotions it makes you feel. Not to be confused with IQ, Money EQ helps you transform the quality of the money that flows in and out of your life with renewed joy and appreciation. Ken Honda is the world’s expert on money and is here to help transform your negative beliefs about money into an attitude of gratitude, appreciation, and joy.
Listen out for:
- Money IQ & Money EQ definitions.
- The 3 Types of Relationships with Money.
- Different money personality types.
- How to control your money.
- Join Ken’s The Japanese Art of Healing Your Money Wounds Masterclass and learn the true secret of wealth that’ll give you abundance and peace of mind. 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/money
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- What Are Interpersonal Skills and Why Are They So Important?
- The Importance of Personal Responsibility to Success in Life
- Top 8 Abundance Affirmations for Wealth and Prosperity
About Ken Honda
Ken Honda is Japan’s most recognizable and influential money teacher. Fondly known as the ‘Zen Millionaire’ in his home country, Ken has penned 58 books that have been translated into 15 languages and sold over 8 million copies. After surveying over 12,000 self-made millionaires in Japan, while being mentored by the late Wahei Takeda (the ‘Warren Buffett of Japan’), he began noticing a common pattern among the richest, happiest, and most fulfilled people–that building sustainable wealth was less about Money IQ and more about Money EQ.